We are a producer of LED displays. We do everything ourselves: from the design, through the production of all parts, the software to putting everything together. We are not dependent on other companies, so we can offer very attractive prices. Bearing in mind the professional customer service, we offer fast order processing and high quality of our products.
To meet different needs, we produce various types and versions of displays. From small internal single-color displays to large, full-color external boards.
Applications of our products
In the advertising industry , as an advertising medium. Thanks to LED technology, advertising signs or billboards become much more visible and pay much more attention to the potential customer. Dynamic motion and special effects used in the animation of the ad are even more “striking.”
When organizing events , as scene background. Screens based on Tub LED can be perfectly integrated into the set design. At any time, you can change the color scheme or display animated graphics that match the currently played performance.
For sports facilities – use when presenting results or displaying ads.
If you need a display of other dimensions with different parameters with a different type of diodes – contact us.
Diference between text ang graphic display
The difference between graphical and text display lies in its capabilities. Text display shows only the text information in the form of scrolling text or static text enriched with simple effects.
Graphic display has more options, allows you to display any graphics, text in multiple lines, use of system fonts, Web-based management.
Graphic display can only be connected by LAN cable and text display by USB cable. The rest remains the same (diodes, housing, construction).
- Pitch – distance between every single LED.
- LED – This is the basic element from which the display is built. This is a single point of emitting light. In our tables one diode is one pixel.
- Pixel – It is the smallest element of image displayed by the display. One pixel corresponds to a single diode.
- Resolution – The number of points of light of the display (pixels). Example of 24×112 = 2688 value determines how many points is vertically and horizontally, giving a total of 2688 pixels. The higher the resolution the greater the number of LEDs, higher image quality and greater clarity.
- Width/Height – This is the total height / width of the chassis. The width of the display is smaller by about 3cm.
- Viewing angle – This is the angle at which light propagates from LEDs. At a given angle there is visible the maximum brightness of LEDs. When looking from a higher angle the brightness is reduced. The greater the angle, the better visibility from all sides.
- Power – This is the amount of energy consumed by the display. In the tables is given maximum power. Average power consumption is at around 20-40% of maximum. Maximum power consumption is when all LEDs are turned on and shine with its full splendor.